Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Heat oil in a wok add chopped onion saute for few minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste saute for few minutes until light golden brown.
- Add tomato puree, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, black cardamom, 1/4 cup water mix well cover & cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sliced zucchini mix well cover & cook on low flame until zucchini vegetable soft.
- Add garam masala powder, green chilies, fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious & Healthy Zucchini Vegetable is ready to serve with tandoori roti.