Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr Total Time: 1 Hr 15 Mins
- In a wok add mutton, sliced onion, 2 & 1/2 glass water, garlic cloves, ginger paste, sliced tomato, black cardamom, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder mix well cover & cover on medium low flame until meat tender.
- Then add oil and cook on medium flame until oil separates.
- Then add peeled & sliced zucchini mix well cover & cook on medium low flame until vegetable soft. (Don't add water vegetable releases its own water)
- Add garam masala powder, green chilies, chopped coriander leaves.
- Delicious Zucchini Mutton Curry is ready to serve with naan, raita & salad.