Yields: 5 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
- In a pan add oil heat it up, add green cardamom seeds, vermicelli cook for 2-3 minutes on medium low flame.
- Add milk mix well cook on medium flame and bring it to boil.
- Then add sugar mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut powder, almonds, pistachio, raisins, kewra water mix well and cook further on medium low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add fresh cream and turn off the flame. Garnish with silver foil, almonds, pistachio & raisins.
- Delicious Vermicelli Milk Pudding ready to serve.