Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Heat oil in a wok add sliced onion saute for few minutes until light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste saute for few minutes add sliced tomatoes, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, black cardamom,1/2 cup water mix well cover & cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame until oil appears on surface.
- Then add sliced turnip(shaljam) mix well and cook for 2 minutes and add 3-4 glass water mix well cover & cook on low flame until turnip cooked.
- Add garam masala powder, chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Turnip Curry is ready to serve with roti & boiled rice.