Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr
- Boil Moringa Flower(Sohanjna Ke Phool) with 1 Tbsp salt & 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder. Boil 3-4 times to reduce bitterness.
- Heat oil in a wok add cumin seeds, garlic paste, chopped onion, chopped green chilies saute for few minutes.
- Then add spices red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, yogurt(whisked) 1/4 cup water mix well cover & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garam masala powder, boiled moringa flower(sohanjna ke phool), chopped fresh coriander leaves mix well cover & cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, fresh coriander leaves mix well.
- Sohanjna Ke Phool Ki Sabzi is ready to serve with chapati.