Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr Total Time: 1 Hr 15 Mins
- Heat oil in a wok, add ginger garlic paste saute for 2-3 minutes add mutton and cook until color changes.
- Add sliced onion, black cardamom, sliced tomato, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt mix well and cook for few minutes on medium flame.
- Then add sliced shaljam(turnip) mix well and cook for few minutes on medium flame.
- Add water(4 glass or as required) mix well cover & cook on medium low flame until meat & turnip tender and water reduced.
- Cook on high flame until oil separates.
- Add garam masala powder, green chillies and fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious Shaljam Gosht Ka Salan is ready to serve with tandoori roti & rice.