Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- In a bowl add flour(maida), salt, sugar, ghee mix it.
- Add water as required, mix and knead well until all ingredients are combined.
- Make a soft dough, punch and knead it again grease the dough with oil.
- Cover and set a side for 2 hours.
- Grease your hands and divide dough into small balls and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Now again grease your hands and flattened small balls into round shape with the help of your hands or rolling pin make some holes with hands.
- Heat oil on high flame in wok note that oil should be hot enough.
- Deep Fry puri paratha in hot oil for 2 seconds on one side and 2 seconds for other side.
- Delicious Puri Paratha is ready to serve with masala chole, suji ka halwa & achar.