Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Heat oil in wok, add chopped onion, ginger garlic paste sauce for few minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, 1/4 cup water mix well cover & cook for 2-3 minutes until masala ready.
- Add yogurt, sliced potato saute for few minutes add water(3 glass or as required) mix well cover & cook on medium low flame until potato soft.
- Add boiled eggs, cumin seeds, garam masala powder, fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious Potato Egg Curry is ready to serve with tandoori roti & white rice.