Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Add 1 Litre Milk in a pot and bring it to boil.
- Add 1 cup Coconut Powder mix well stir continuously on medium low flame.
- Add 1/2 Cup Paneer(cottage cheese), 1 Tsp Green Cardamom Powder mix well.
- Then add 1 cup Sugar, crushed almonds & pistachio mix well stir continuously and cook on medium low flame until sugar melts & milk dries.
- Continue to cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes or until mixture comes together and begins to leave the sides of the pot and mix well continuously & the coconut mixture turned light brown.
- Add coconut mixture to a greased mould and press it.
- Add pistachio and press it.
- Let it cool for 1 hour in refrigerator or until set.
- Cut into desired sizes.
- Delicious & Mouth-Watering Nariyal Ki Mitahi/Coconut Sweet is ready to serve.