Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr Total Time: 1 Hr 15 Mins
- Heat oil in a wok add ginger garlic paste saute for few minutes.
- Then Add mutton, black cardamom and cook on medium flame until meat color change.
- Add spices red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, onion & tomato puree(In a blender add sliced tomato, onion, 1/2 cup water blend it well puree is ready) mix well and cook on medium flame until oil separates.
- Add 2 & 1/2 glass water then bring to boil and cover to cook on low flame until meat is tender and the water reduces for approximately 40-45 minutes.
- Keep mixing and once oil starts to separate, add sliced potatoes when oil separates fully add water 3-4 glass and let boil and cover until potatoes are cooked.
- Add garam masala powder, nutmeg & mace powder, fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious Mutton Potato Curry is ready to serve with roti & rice.