Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr Total Time: 1 Hr 20 Mins
- Heat oil in a wok add sliced onion and fry on medium flame until golden brown. Take out fried onion in a big tray and spread. Take fried onion and grind it finely.
- In same oil add green cardamom, black cardamom, ginger garlic paste, mutton mix well well and cook on medium flame until meat color changes.
- Add yogurt(whisked), brown onion paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder mix well.
- Add water mix well cover & cook on low flame until meat tender (approximately 45 minutes).
- Then add peeled almonds, nutmeg & mace powder mix well cover & cook further for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add few drops of kewra water, ginger(julienne), fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious Mutton Korma is ready to serve with roghni naan.