Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr Total Time: 1 Hr 15 Mins
- In a blender add sliced onion, sliced tomato, 1/2 cup water blend it onion tomato puree is ready.
- Heat oil in wok, add ginger garlic paste, mutton cook on medium flame until meat color changes.
- Add onion tomato puree, yogurt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt mix well cover & cook on medium low flame until meat is tender.
- Then add black cardamom, cinnamon stick and cook for 2-3 minutes and add water(5-6 glass or as required) mix well cover & cook until done.
- Add garam masala powder, nutmeg & mace powder, fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious Mutton Curry is ready to serve with tandoori roti.