Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
- Wash moringa(sohanjna ki mooli) gently then peel and cut the moringa in thin slices.
- In a pan add mustard oil heat it up, add sliced moringa(sohanjna ki mooli) cook on medium low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, coriander seeds, whole black pepper,red chilli flakes.
- Then add achar spices fennel seeds, black onion seeds(kalonji), fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds mix well and further cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add vinegar mix well and cover & steam cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Tasty Moringa Pickle is ready to use. Ready to serve with daal chawal.