Yields: 4 Servings
- In a pan add oil heat it up add green cardamom, daliya(broken wheat) saute for few minutes on low flame.
- Then add water(2 cup) mix well cover & cook on medium low for 5 minutes.
- Add milk mix well and bring it to boil.
- Add sugar mix well and cook for 5 minutes on medium low flame.
- Add few drops of kewra water, raisins, almonds, pistachio, coconut mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add honey mix well and turn off the flame.
- Delicious & Healthy Gandum Ka Daliya is ready to serve.