Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Take a bowl add chicken mince, chopped onion, green chili paste, garlic paste, ginger paste, lemon juice, fresh coriander leaves, ghee, red chili powder, red chili flakes, turmeric powder, salt, roasted cumin powder, roasted coriander powder, garam masala powder, roasted plain flour, roasted gram flour, black pepper powder, baking soda.
- Mix them well with hands and refrigerate mixture for 1 hour.
- Grease your hands with oil, take a mixture and make kababs on metal skewers.
- In frying pan, add oil and fry on low flame until well cooked.
- Chicken Seekh Kababs is ready to serve with mint chutney or ketchup.