Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Boiled Pasta as per package instructions and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok, add chopped garlic saute for few minutes.
- Add boneless chicken(cut into cube shape) saute for few minutes until chicken changes color.
- Add chopped green chilli. chicken powder, black pepper powder, salt, vinegar, chilli sauce, soya sauce, 1/2 cup water mix well cover & cook until chicken soft.
- Add vegetables carrot, capsicum(cut into cube shape), boiled corn mix well cover & cook until vegetable soft.
- Add cabbage spring onion mix well then add tomato ketchup, sugar mix well.
- Then add boiled pasta mix well and turn off the flame.
- Delicious & Tasty Chicken Pasta ready to serve.