Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr Total Time: 1 Hr 15 Mins
- Heat oil in wok, add ginger garlic paste saute for few minutes and add beef and cook on medium flame until beef color changes.
- Then add nihari masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, 1/2 cup water mix well and cook for few minutes on medium flame.
- Add water(1.5 litre or as required) mix well cover and bring it to boil on low flame and let it cook for 5-6 hours until beef is very tender.
- Add crushed fennel seeds & crushed green cardamom seeds mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- In another pan add wheat flour and roast flour on low flame for few minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan add sliced onion and cook on medium flame until golden brown and add in nihari.
- In a separate bowl add roasted wheat flour and 1 cup water mic well and add in nihari and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sliced green chillies, ginger(juienne) and cook for few minutes.
- Garnish with brown onion, green chillies, ginger(julienne), coriander leaves.
- Delicious Beef Nihari is ready to serve with naan.