Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr Total Time: 1 Hr 15 Mins
- Heat oil in wok, add ginger garlic paste saute for few minutes and add boneless beef(cut into cube shape) cook on medium flame util beef color changes.
- Add water(5 glass or as required) mix well cover & cook on medium low flame until beef is tender.
- Then add vegetables, Capsicum & Onion(cut into cube shape) mix well cover & cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables soft.
- Add black pepper powder, soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar, sugar mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes on medium flame.
- In a bowl add corn flour, water mix well and add in Beef Manchurian mix well and turn off the flame.
- Garnish with Spring Onion.
- Delicious Beef Manchurian is ready to serve with white rice.